|Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:|
1. Research trends of polymer science
2. Synthesis and reaction of polymer materials
3. Condensation and properties of polymer materials
4. Functional polymers
5. Modification, compounding and blending of polymer materials
6. Polymer material forming equipment and new technology
7. New methods for analyzing and testing polymer materials
8. Emerging synthesis technologies and methods of polymer materials
9. Polymer reaction and synthesis of new polymers
10. Functional high-performance polymer processing technology
11. Polymer blends, composites and nanocomposites
12. High-performance fiber, composite material and membrane material
13. Preparation and testing of fine polymer materials
14. The effects of new raw material additives on the properties of polymer materials
15. Microstructure characterization analysis of functional materials.
16. Photoelectric function and energy polymer materials
16. Natural/environmentally friendly polymer materials
18. Characterization of polymer materials and new instruments and equipment
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted for EI Compendex, Scopus,
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.