The 2nd International Conference on Management Science and Software Engineering (ICMSSE 2022) will be held on July 15-17, 2022 in Chongqing, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference
July 16, 2022（Saturday）
897 8890 4188
Keynote Speeches 1:
Prof. Hongyi Sun
Keynote Speeches 2:
Assoc. Prof. Ehsan Javanmardi
Keynote Speeches 3:
Assoc. Prof. Noor Zaman Jhanjhi
Keynote Speeches 4:
Prof. Syed Abdul Rehman Khan
Oral Speeches 1
Oral Speeches 2:
Oral Speeches 3:
Oral Speeches 4:
1. Please download ZOOM（ https://zoom.us/download）; 2. Please open your speech document , click "screen sharing" in the middle, and turn on the "unmute" button in the lower left corner
* The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.